Acceptance of Terms
Access to this website by both advertisers and visitors is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions appearing on this page discontinue using this website for your business and/or organisation. In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions
1. The Sydney Brothels Directory does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through this site is accurate. The Sydney Brothels Directory does not warrant the accuracy of any opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed or accessible through the site. The Sydney Brothels Directory makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on this site.
2. The Sydney Brothels Directory makes no warranty or representation with regard to any websites operated by entities other than The Sydney Brothels Directory which are or may become linked from or linked to this site.
3. The Sydney Brothels Directory makes no representation about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The Sydney Brothels Directory be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the this site.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites, are not necessarily shared or endorsed by The Sydney Brothels Directory and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
1. The material on this website is protected by copyright.
2. All content on this website including text, graphics, logos, icons, and advertisements, including the selection and arrangement thereof is copyright to The Sydney Brothels Directory unless otherwise stated.
3. This site also contains material that may be copyright by The Sydney Brothels Directory commercial partners, advertisers, other people and/or organisations.
4. By placing material on this site, you give The Sydney Brothels Directory a licence to use that material and agree that you will not make any claim against The Sydney Brothels Directory for breach of copyright.
All cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of placing the order and must be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly stating the reasons for cancellation.
Returns will only be processed within 30 days of the shipping date.
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from The Sydney Brothels Directory, including those products which carry a manufacturer’s warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase – typically, but not always, an invoice or receipt.
If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to elect whether or not to accept your product for return.
All returns must be accompanied by a Returns Authority Number which must be displayed on the packaging materials used for returning the product. All shipping costs will be borne by the returner unless otherwise arranged. To obtain a Returns Authority Number you must email email@example.com clearly stating the reason why you wish to return the product.
You must not return the product unless granted a Returns Authority Number.
All returns must contain a copy of the proof of purchase included with the goods.
All products must be returned by mail to:
GARGOYLES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
PO BOX 3149
TURRAMURRA NSW 2074
After receiving the product we will return the product for to the manufacture to determine it’s eligibility for refunded return.
The manufacturer or their agent will determine whether a product has incurred a major or minor fault. Where a product has been sent to the manufacturer, the manufacturer will determine whether:
1. There is no fault found
2. There is a minor fault which can be easily repaired within a reasonable time frame
3. There is a major fault found and the customer is to be offered a replacement or a refund
4. The product has been damaged or abused through misuse.
Where the manufacturer’s assessment finds that there is no fault with the goods, or that the goods have been damaged due to misuse or abnormal use of the goods by you, we may require, at our option, that you compensate us for any fee imposed on us by the manufacturer in relation to this assessment.
8 BILLABONG AVE
TURRRAMURRA NSW 2074
PH : 02 9487 65 91